[-H-] the Hollowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here lies the best of the elite. Best warrior clan in the 10UK world. For the glory! Monstersgame

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellow Hollows

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscoter

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:38 am

Well, I'm writing without any reason (but this is not off topic!! Razz ), just to say "hello" to everyone, because I'd like to know who is who in game which I'm playing. Our server is quite empty, so it shouldn't be difficult Smile

So one more time: hello everyone Wink

PS. Is spam allowed (hollowed)? Wink
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:11 pm

ke no se suponia ke esta area esra para hispanos, no kiero saber nada de ingles pór ahora xD, jeje no borraon mi cuenta yupiiiiiiii, mmm ejem perdon por la falta de seriedad XD, Razz

jeje, me he ekivocado de area perdon Embarassed
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Picko
Admin
[-H-] Picko

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Yeah, hello my friend Very Happy

y sí, arriba el español Very Happy

Biscoter, are you vamp or wolf?

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thehollowed.forumotion.com
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:11 pm

mi cuenta ha sido suspendida por el delito de ser muy fuerte para mi nivel y eso seria muy perjudicial para los lobitos, jaja, no importa lo volvere a hacer.

is right, you're vamp or wolf, if you wolf you're the enemy Razz
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Picko
Admin
[-H-] Picko

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Hmm, es delito ser fuerte?

Mierda xD El mundo es extraño sin duda.
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:25 pm

al menos eso me dijo un compa del server 10, me dijo que a un amigo suyo y ke a el tambien le habia pasado que por ser muy fuertes para su nivel les suspendieron las cuenta, mi castigo sera de 5 dias pale aun asi me seguire volviendo fuerte.

creo ke esta no es el area adecuada para hablar en español Razz, habar que mover estos mensajes XD
Back to top Go down
Biscoter

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 am

Oh, I'm sorry my hollow friends, but I can speak only English, German and Polish, I understand French, but no Spanish Sad So forgive me, amigos, maybe I'll learn Spanish one day, but you know, maniana Wink

I'm Biscoter, werewolf, your greatest enemy Razz haha. So for you I'm someone like Shinigami

Twisted Evil But my blade is destroying, not sending to Soul Society Twisted Evil Same nick in game...

@Hollow Your account was really blocked just because you were too strong? You didn't have any farms, just admin said that in his opinion you couldn't become so strong player?

Truly, El mundo es extraño sin duda.

I have had such problem 2 years ago, when we were playing in Poland and become the greatest clan, but our accounts was clean, so admin couldn't do anything Very Happy

There's no democracy in this case!! And it shouldn't be... Twisted Evil

No cheats my friends, only fuerte!

You are from Mexico City, or you're living in other regions of your country?
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Picko
Admin
[-H-] Picko

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:15 am

I'm in México City.

Hollow is in Guerrero, another state.

Anywyas, hellow wolfie xD

We are all clean. One member ashamed us all with his pathetic cheating. He is now taking the punishment and our hatred.

He created 50 farm accounts, mate.

Got twice ban.

And then dragged the whole clan along straight to his shit. Now we are in the process to rebuild this thing. A slow but intense process. We are doing like we usual do, kicking ass Smile
Back to top Go down
Biscoter

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:57 am

Kicking ass is the best way to resolve problems in this game Twisted Evil You've got quite good intuition, amigos Twisted Evil

I don't care about some cases like that. This is typical in good clans which is starting in new server, you don't know well each other and some shits like that happened. Especially in such empty server as 10, where there's no chance to make a very huge gold in attacking...
I believe that you're clean players, why should you cheat? It gives no satisfaction, no fun.
I suppose that you're in work now, in Mexico City it should be 10 a.m. now...

So far away from Europe! Smile
Back to top Go down
[-H-] DropDead

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:10 am

i live in europe ( belgium )

yea, this server is really empty, but there are more werewolves ( higher levels though) then vamps ^^ could be nice wars in the future, i'm looking forward :')

DropDead
Back to top Go down
Biscoter

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:28 am

Your clan is in great situation, you can make a lot of SF if your players lives in America and Europe Smile
But do you like a SF wars? I love open combat Smile
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:06 pm

they told me than i can't put big images in my profile (it was puslished 2 times haha), and too that I can't write in foreign languages, this is bad cause my english dominion isn't good. this were the reasons why my account was suspended.

so you're like a shinigami, well i never give up
Back to top Go down
Biscoter

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:20 am

I must say that for now you, vampires, are more friendly for me than werewolves Razz
NOX didn't accepted my account in their forum (why? they've got a special group called "Visitors"...) and other clans still didn't answer to me Sad

I'm so lonely Sad
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Picko
Admin
[-H-] Picko

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:40 pm

there is a HUGE difference between "Elite" and "elitist"

they think they are high above other players.

We believe in democracy Very Happy So anyone is welcome here Wink
Back to top Go down
Biscoter

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Oh, maybe they're good players, but they're not above me, they can only be on the same lvl Razz

@Picko well it's the different between us, I don't like democracy Wink But in system which I like everybody, who's good person, is welcome too... ;]

Being truly elite players is not ignoring other people and making a close group, you're elite if you act normal and still everyone thinks about you like about someone strong...

The best players is just the best, they don't need any theatre around them (if this alegory is understadable...)

Smile
Back to top Go down

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:35 pm

the ironic thing is the majority of the original nox players that i remember from 5-6 and 7 are now in D-S the reunion Wink that said they always were very elitest and always did ignore what they thought were "lesser" players.nothing changes i guess lol!
Back to top Go down
[-H2-] Kiskil-Lilitha

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Hellllozzz!
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Picko
Admin
[-H-] Picko

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Hai xD
Back to top Go down
[-H2-] Kiskil-Lilitha

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Lol.

You know playing games like this are so much more fun when you are playing it instead of doing work.
Back to top Go down
N00Bh@MM

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Being Elite is being a strong group and a great team. No weaklings, undedicated people or... cheaters. Thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Picko
Admin
[-H-] Picko

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:55 pm

N00Bh@MM wrote:
Being Elite is being a strong group and a great team. No weaklings, undedicated people or... cheaters. Thank you cheers

Let me share you what I believe.

Ignorance is when you dare to judge a group of people accordingly to the actions of just one person.

So I'm gonna call you: ignorant Wink

Thank you Hellow Hollows Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 pm

I agree picko, you rulez!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Biscoter

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:35 am

I see that some people are coming here just to affront Hollows... some inferiority complex?

Show your real nickname, newbie.
Back to top Go down
Paul Mys

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:07 am

Quote :
there is a HUGE difference between "Elite" and "elitist"

they think they are high above other players.

We believe in democracy So anyone is welcome here

So who is judging who exactly? Shocked

It seems that those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Besides it is quite obvious that you all benfitted from the actions of your cheating clan member.
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 am

paul mys? this is your nick in the game? maybe i visit you, losser!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellow Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow Hollows   Hellow Hollows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellow Hollows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-H-] the Hollowed :: Off Topic :: Talk about anything-
Jump to: