[-H-] the Hollowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here lies the best of the elite. Best warrior clan in the 10UK world. For the glory! Monstersgame

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleted accounts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ReynKhuprus

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:54 am

Hello,

This message is to advise you of the outcome of the investigation.

The following has been decided, due to numerous and repeated breaking of the following game rules:
2) Players must heed instructions given by the game operator and the game and forum administration.
5) Multiaccounts (more than 1 Account per USER per SERVER) and any other form of cheating are forbidden and any game accounts involved in violations of these rules are subject to immediate deletion. Farming (attacks on your own multiaccounts or the accounts of other player who prepare the account(s) for your attack) will result in account deletion with NO warning and NO exceptions!
9) The accounts of players who log into the account of another player without permission or hack player accounts will be deleted.

A unanimous decision has been made that your accounts will not be re-instated.

Regards,
ReynKhuprus
Game Admin
Back to top Go down
N00Bh@MM

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 am

Cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Kraven

[-H-] Kraven

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:10 am

That is totally unfair!!! If babysitting your girlfriend's account is an act of violation then fine!!!! Becuase out of the 3 rules that's the only one i didn't follow...(violated!!!!)...for god's shake man!!!!
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:24 pm

I know that is unjust, but did so because they were afraid of us and knew that they could not with the elite, I'm going to head up knowing that my account was deleted by cowards who were crying with some managers who do not know play their work as they should, just hope that never again commit such an injustice because it would kill this game, no one would believe in the MG, and that is would be a shame, as to all those who are happy about what happened with the clan and me, I challenge to register in the server 9 Spain that will come out soon, there will know what it is to play MonstersGame
Back to top Go down
ReynKhuprus

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Hollow, you have a large mouth for someone who BUYS his stats.
To quote your own words at you: "I've spent more then $200 on this game."
You're not ELITE, you're a wannabee.

Kraven, not only does your IP match that of Picko, so do your passwords, to the letter. We received no warnings about you sitting an account, nor sharing IP's, which is required.

What is killing this game is people who have no regards for the rules and bend or break them as they see fit. Three times were you all warned and the fourth was what decided us NOT to give you another chance.

Of course blatantly advertising you use a dummy account to lead the second division (as stated on your own clanpage) was not exactly a smart move either. The number of reports we got from that was staggering.

Furthermore, farms are to be reported, not exploited. This you ALL did and on multiple occasions, even AFTER we took Nippur from the game for creating them. So if you want to lay blames, blame yourselves and your lack of respect for the rules, lack of common sense not to take a known cheater back in. Need I continue?
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

ES CIERTO, COMPRE MIS HABILIDADES ACASO ESO ES UN DELITO? YO NO LO CREO PORQUE A REDMOON STUDIOS LE SALE RENTABLE QUE LOS JUGADORES QUE TENGAMOS POSIBILIDADES DE HACERLO LO HAGAMOS ASI QUE ES CIERTO LAS COMPRE Y QUE?, NO ES ILEGAL, ADEMAS TENGO DERECHO DE ESTAR INCONFORME POR ESA DECISION, COMO TE LO DIJE EN VARIOS MENSAJES, INVERTI TIEMPO Y DINERO EN ESA CUENTA, FUERON 200 DOLARES TIRADOS AL DRENAJE ACASO CREES QUE ES JUSTO ESO? A TI TE PARECERIA JUSTO TENER ALGO EN LO QUE HAS INVERTIDO DINERO Y QUE DE LA NOCHE A LA MAÑANA TE LO QUITEN? YO CREO QUE NO.

LO OLVIDABA, ESTO NO ES MONSTERSGAME SERVER INGLES, AKI SI PUEDO ESCRIBIR EN ESPAÑOL Y NO PUEDES HACER NADA XD, ASI KE A TRADUCIR O A QUEDARTE CON LA DUDA "AMIGO"

Last edited by [-H-] Hollow on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
[-H-] _Stoikov_

[-H-] _Stoikov_

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Can i know the addres for server 9 spain Hollow?? or the other one server 8 maybe? wanna look at the server to compare with...
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:49 pm

the server 9 has not yet open friend, but even if you're interested I'll leave you, my bite link or linking to my character:

Bite Link
character link
Back to top Go down
ReynKhuprus

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:43 am

Hollow,

Yes, I am certain this does not make you elite. Elite players would not do so, only those that otherwise cannot be amongst the top players stoop that low.

And I don't bloody care if you write in spanish here, 'pal'.

Grow the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:49 am

Your comments serve only to make me laugh, because you do not shut the fuck up and stop saying stupid things, it's true I'm not elite, I have learned my lesson, is not very wise to buy skills when you can take off easily, because you will not do your job, and stop following the forum for a clan that is already dead you won, are you happy? the clan of cheats as you say there is no longer so leave us in peace.
Back to top Go down
ReynKhuprus

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:30 am

The reason you are so pissed off is because I DID MY JOB. The fact that you are stating I did not tells me you haven't learned a damn thing.

The rules that were broken are there for a reason, not for you guys to throw them aside whenever it suits you, but to keep things honest and fair for ALL players.

We aren't happy for having to delete payers, quite the opposite, but your clan left us with little options. Note that the decision made to have these accounts deleted was approved by RMS. (Tommelchen)

Another reason I am still here is to help the players that are still inside the game with questions and get them a clan admin should they so wish it. (as the clan has none left) After all, THAT is my job as well.
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:50 pm

ok, I guess it's true it's your job, but I have an apology, these days I've been irritated by this issue, as I said, I invested in the account but I think it is a lesson that I got to learn so bad, the cheating is bad XD I'm still considering banning unfair (because I does not attack any farm or never opened the account guardian), but it is the decision by RMS there is no going back.

Note: make it clear (as I wrote this even before seeing the other posts you) so, if you report me to the Spanish administration, I can only accept it, is that so I get when I get angry (or irritated me) XD.
Back to top Go down
ReynKhuprus

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Hollow, we all understand getting frustrated by a decision such as this one, but realise that cursing is not going to improve relations, they only make things worse.

Read up on the rules, so you will not get caught in them again and I have some advice for you that I have had to learn myself in the past: Never post when you're angry. Let things settle down first and wait with posting until you have calmed down.

Trust me, it'll make things easier that way.
Back to top Go down
[-H-] Hollow

[-H-] Hollow

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

thank you very much for the advice, believe me I'm embarrassed as a player and as a person, anger is the worst of emotions, makes people say things without even thinking, this is an honest apology seriously, you've been an administrator with which I have had more contact and treatment has always been cordial, things got out of control, I said things that I am ashamed, then you answered and things were on a course that should not have taken, we are human and make mistakes, but it is wise to recognize mistakes, so I hope things will be sorted out at least a bit, take your advice will not be back to let my emotions respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deleted accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted accounts   Deleted accounts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deleted accounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-H-] the Hollowed :: 2nd Division discussion :: Aplications-
Jump to: